About Us | Uniform
Can we please draw your attention to the uniform code, particularly in relation to school trousers, skirts and footwear.
- Black trousers should be a plain, traditional trouser as shown below and not the skinny, stretch fashion trousers/jeans.
- Black skirts should be traditional knee-length as shown below and not the stretch fashion skirts. A particular note should be made that the two skirt designs shown on the website, detailed below, are the only ones that meet the school policy for school uniform.
- White Shirt (to include a collar and top button) and tie.
- Plain black sensible shoes (no coloured markings or decoration).
- Coat or jacket (no hoodies or extra jumpers/cardigans to be worn in school).
Please also remember that in September we will be back in winter uniform, which includes shirt and tie which must include a collar and top button.
We appreciate your efforts in helping to encourage all students to be smart and well presented for school.
We have introduced a new on-line uniform ordering system and all future orders should be made using this system. If you do not have internet access please contact the school office for further guidance.
Deliveries are free if you spend £50 + VAT or more and can be posted to your home or work address.
Every effort has been made to make the ordering process as simple as possible.
Log on to www.yourschoolwear.co.uk. This gives you access to the full range of school uniform and sportswear together with more generic items such as school trousers, skirts and shirts.